We value our supporters, and it is you who make our work possible.
We promise that we will always…
- Spend your donations wisely, in the way that will have the most impact in helping deafblind people.
- Be open and honest, and at all times be clear and transparent about what we do.
- Listen to you, about how you want us to communicate with you, and how often you want to hear from us.
- Provide you with updates about our work, demonstrating how your support has made a difference to the lives of deafblind people.
- Handle your details confidentially, not selling these to other organisations.
- 83p from every £1 you donate goes towards improving the lives of deafblind people. 17p goes towards governance and raising the next £1.
Your support of Deafblind UK will give people who are both deaf and blind the same access and opportunities that most of us take for granted. This will enable people to feel less isolated and will provide the support and skills to help them connect with everyday life.