Deafblind UK relies on the support and generosity of people throughout the UK. Without your involvement, Deafblind UK would not be able to offer services, volunteers, information or advice to deafblind people, which help our members to live independently and avoid the isolation which often affects those with combined sight and hearing loss. Your donations have so far helped us to:
- support over 2500 deafblind members with literature in suitable formats such as large print, audio cd, Braille and email for speech software
- support over 300 volunteers to provide home befriending, peer support and man our Information & Advice Line
- deliver 348 interpreter assignments
- run 44 deafblind peer support and social groups across England and Wales
- proactively contact every one of our members three times a year
Find out about all the ways you can donate and support our work by clicking on the links to the left.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for and would like to speak to someone about your options, please call a member of our Fundraising team on 01733 358100.