Work for us
Our team is what makes us who we are.
Working for Deafblind UK means making a real difference to John in Merseyside, Sheila in Birmingham, Tony in Wrexham and thousands of others. It is a supportive, engaging and rewarding place to be; we work hard and we play hard, we learn and we grow.
We regularly have career opportunities at our headquarters in Peterborough and across England, Wales and Northern Ireland. Click here to search our current vacancies or if you can’t find what you’re looking for right now but would like to join our team, we’d love to hear from you, please send us your CV and we’ll bear you in mind for any future opportunities.
Perks of the job
We think our staff are great! So, in addition to a competitive salary, our staff benefit from the following:
– Competitive annual leave allowance – we all need a break sometimes!
– Access to our childcare voucher scheme, because kids are expensive!
– Inclusion in our pension scheme to help you save for the future
– Staff savings club, making Christmas a little easier
– Free eye tests and contribution towards glasses for VDU users
– Discounts at major restaurants, hotels, shops and cinemas
– Free mobile phone insurance
– Discounted gym membership
– Reduced price magazine subscriptions
– Other benefits from the Perkbox employee benefits scheme
We welcome and actively encourage applications from people who have disabilities. If you require any support at your interview, for example, communication support or an interpreter, please tell us in your application or when we invite you to interview.