Whether you have questions about sight and hearing loss, are searching for information or simply need someone to talk to, we are here. We have a team of dedicated and professional staff and volunteers ready to answer your queries and offer confidential and impartial advice.
As well as our free Information and Advice Line, our website offers a hub of information which could provide you or your loved ones with the answers they need.
Amongst other things, we can help shed light on the following topics:
- What Is Deafblindness?
- Living With Deafblindness
- Causes of Deafblindness
- Types of Sight and Hearing Loss
- Understanding Sight and Hearing Loss
- Understanding your legal rights – The Care Act (2014)
- Getting Assessed
- Assessments – What To expect?
- What can be an assessment outcome?
- Benefits and entitlements
- Accessible Information Standard
- Adapting Your Home
Or, if you’d prefer to speak to someone over the phone, feel free to call our free Information and Advice Line, which offers support and guidance to people living with sight and hearing loss, their carers, family and friends, as well as professionals working with deafblind people. It is manned by a team of professionals
Tel: 0800 132 320
Text: 07950 008870