10.30am – 3.30pm
Deafblind UK, Cygnet Road, Hampton, Peterborough PE7 8FD
A free event for anyone who is affected by sight loss, hearing loss or both!
Come along and discover tools and services to improve life with sight and hearing loss. This free exhibition will be jam packed with local organisations that have something to offer you, from apps and gadgets to groups and activities.
- Experience brand new technology such as OXSIGHT glasses, We Walk smart canes and much more
- Try your hand at yoga, dancing, crafts and archery
- See a demonstration from Guide Dogs
- Discover new products that can help you maintain your independence
- Get hands-on demonstrations of the latest mobile and desktop equipment from leading suppliers
- Talk to organisers of activities and services available in Peterborough
- Find out about the latest books, magazines and newspapers in accessible formats
- See a guide dog demonstration from GuideDogs
- Free tea and coffee
- Free parking
RealSam In Your Pocket
Cross Keys Homes
Sight and Sound
City College Peterborough
Bristol Braille Technology CIC
Peterborough Talking Newspaper
Visionaid Technologies Ltd
Hate Crime Police
For more information on this event please contact us.