20th - 21st June 2020 | Bristol
Registration fee: £0
Fundraising target: £175
Nightrider is back in Bristol for 2020, and you can be a part of this special cycle challenge! Taking place throughout the night, Nightrider is a charity ride which is all about having fun, seeing the sights and taking on a personal challenge.
You can choose from a 50km or 100km route around Bristol. Explore the city's top sights, latest attractions, famous landmarks and discover some lesser well-known treasures. Whether you’re cycling on your own, with your friends, family or work colleagues, we can promise you a different kind of Saturday night! This is not a timed ride and it’s not a sportive, it is all about having a good time and cycling together.
- The route is fully sign-posted. You can cycle at your own pace and follow the signs
- GPS route will also be released
- Choice of routes – 50km or 100km
- Amazing atmosphere with some 2000 cyclists riding together, raising funds
- Great event to do with friends or work colleagues. Why not get a team together?
- Nightrider is organised by leading charity challenge company Classic Challenge who have been organising challenge events for more than twenty-five years.
Your ride could make the world of different to someone who is deafblind. If you are interested in taking one of our charity places, please click the button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.