20th - 21st June 2020
50km or 100km
Nightrider is back in Bristol for 2020, and you can be a part of this special cycle challenge! Taking place throughout the night, Nightrider is a charity ride which is all about having fun, seeing the sights and taking on a personal challenge.
You can choose from a 50km or 100km route around Bristol. Explore the city's top sights, latest attractions, famous landmarks and discover some lesser well-known treasures. Whether you’re cycling on your own, with your friends, family or work colleagues, we can promise you a different kind of Saturday night! This is not a timed ride and it’s not a sportive, it is all about having a good time and cycling together.
- The route is fully sign-posted. You can cycle at your own pace and follow the signs
- GPS route will also be released
- Choice of routes – 50km or 100km
- Amazing atmosphere with some 2000 cyclists riding together, raising funds
- Great event to do with friends or work colleagues. Why not get a team together?
- Nightrider is organised by leading charity challenge company Classic Challenge who have been organising challenge events for more than twenty-five years.
Join Team Deafblind UK with a charity place in the Bristol Nightrider. All that we ask in return is that you fundraise at least £175 to help people who are affected by deafblindness. To apply for a charity place, click the button below.