Our unique home support, communication and guiding service provides support to you in your home and with you in your local community.
All our staff are trained and experienced in working and communicating with people with sight and hearing loss.
Our services can include all or some areas below:
- Person Centred Care Planning.
- Support at home or in the community to help with day to day activities.
- Communicator guides to support and maintain independence.
- Carer support and respite.
- Helping with finances and bills.
- Housing related support – reading post and support with maintaining tenancies.
- Signposting to other services.
Our services can be paid for through your local authority if you have had an assessment find out more about assesments here https://deafblind.org.uk/information-advice/getting-assessed/ or you can pay privately.
Contact us to find out more,or visit our special, dedicated About Me Care and Support pages below: