We kindly ask that you agree to the following terms and conditions when booking your Deafblind UK holiday. We will ask you to confirm that you have read and agree to these at the point of booking.
General Booking Conditions
- Deafblind UK reserves the right to refuse any booking at our discretion
- The lead guest is responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on the booking form
- The lead guest is responsible for notifying Deafblind UK of any changes to persons listed on the booking form
- Only people stated on the booking form can use the caravans and site facilities
- If there is anything wrong with your caravan on arrival, please report to Deafblind UK within 24 hours on 0800 132 320
- If something is not working during your stay, such as TV or if any breakages occur, such as dropping a cup please contact Deafblind UK immediately on 0800 132320
- Please only report to the Owners Reception in an emergency, such as you run out of gas. Deafblind UK are charged for any call outs. In the event that your actions lead to an unnecessary call out charge this will be charged to you
- Haven Holiday Park rules and regulations must be observed. These are enclosed with your Welcome Pack
- You must not check in to the accommodation before 4.00pm.
- Guests are responsible for looking after their own belongings. Please remember to secure any vehicles or bicycles and try not to leave any valuable items on display
- We only accept assistance dogs
- Dogs must not be allowed on soft furnishings, including beds and sofas
- We cannot guarantee that an assistance dog has not been in the caravan. Therefore we cannot accept responsibility for any suffering which may occur due to any allergies.
- Dog waste must be disposed of in the dedicated dog waste bins on the site. Any dog waste left in or around the caravan will incur a penalty charge.
Please do not smoke cigarettes, cigars, e-vaporisers, e-cigarettes or tobacco in or around the caravan. If any evidence of smoking in or around the caravan is found this will incur a penalty charge of £100.00.
- Payment can be made over the phone using a debit/credit card. Please phone our freephone number 0800 132320
- Bookings more than 8 weeks prior to arrival require deposit of 25%
- Bookings 8 weeks or less require full payment
- A confirmation of your booking will be sent once your deposit has been paid showing you when the balance is due
- Your booking will be cancelled if your final balance is not paid by the specified due date and or signed terms and conditions not received
Recovery of costs
- We will hold your card details and have the right to process up to £200.00. £100.00 for any evidence of smoking and a further £100.00 to cover any damage, theft, extra cleaning charges, replacement of items, unreturned leisure passes, keys and unnecessary call out charges
- If Deafblind UK need to recover any costs you will be informed and payment will be taken. If we cannot take immediate payment an invoice will be sent, which will be payable within 30 days of date of invoice. If you fail to pay further action will be taken and any extra costs incurred will be charged to you
- Your card details will be held securely and destroyed 14 days after your booking, unless we need to recover costs
- Where processing of recoverable costs is required your card details will be held until a successful transaction has been made to ensure we cover our costs
- The caravan must be vacated by 10.00am on your departure date to allow the cleaner access to prepare for the next guests. Any late departures will incur a penalty charge.
- The caravan must be left, in a clean and tidy condition. We reserve the right to remove any remaining items in the accommodation after this time.
- Haven Leisure passes must be left on the dining table
- Keys must be left in the key safe situated on the outside of your accommodation
- Any keys or passes not left as per our instructions will be charged to you in line with our cost recovery terms
- Please leave the caravan secure ensuring all doors are locked and windows closed
- In the event that you need to cancel your holiday contact us as soon as you can to cancel. Where possible we will try to accommodate any change of date within the same holiday season. Bookings are not transferable to the following season.
- Unfortunately refunds will only be issued if the payment protection plan has been purchased
Holiday Protection Plan
- The protection plan covers: you or one of your named guests on the booking form in relation to redundancy, sickness, death or jury service
- In order to claim evidence will be required before any refund is issued
- The Holiday Protection Plan charge is £20 and must be paid at time of booking
- A full refund will be given if cancellation is made up to 28 days before arrival date
- If cancellation is made between 7 and 28 days prior to your arrival, 75% will be refunded
- If cancellation is made less than 7 days prior to your arrival, 50% will be refunded
- If Deafblind UK need to cancel your booking for any reason, you will receive a full refund