Are you deafblind aware?
Our fascinating deafblind awareness talks give an insight into the unique issues that affect people living with sight and hearing loss. Whether you are a health and social care professional, school, business or community group, each talk is tailored specifically to you.
As the number of people living with sight and hearing loss in the UK is rising, it is important that more and more of our wider community is aware of how to be considerate and supportive towards people who are deafblind.
We can help you to discover:
- What deafblindness really is
- How to communicate with deafblind people
- How to guide someone who is deafblind
- How you can help and support your own stakeholders who have sight and hearing loss
- How to make sure the information you provide is as accessible as possible