250km Your Way
October 1 @ 8:00 am - October 31 @ 5:00 pmFree
Can you go the distance? Join us for ‘250km Your Way’ in October!
Walk, run, cycle, swim, row or paddle 250km between 1st – 31st October, and help us to be there for people who are deafblind. This is either a challenge to do on your own, or form a team of family or friends – do it your way!
Get active, get in shape and support a good cause
- A fun and rewarding way to get active and get in shape for Christmas!
- Do a bit each day and remember that every dog walk, school run or trip to the kettle counts!
- Enter on your own to show yourself what you can do, or team up with colleagues, friends or family to spread the load
- Complete the distance to get a certificate
- Raise £50 to receive a medal
- Raise £100 to receive a t-shirt
Make a real difference
The past 18 months have been exceptionally challenging for us all and we are slowly starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel. However, this is not the case for many people living with sight and hearing loss, they remain anxious and isolated. Deafblind UK have worked hard to support individuals affected by sight and hearing loss across the UK and Northern Ireland, but we need your help to ensure that we are able to reach even more people.
So, gather your team, your family, your colleagues and neighbours, don those trainers, goggles and helmets… and see if you can beat Deafblind UK’s 250km challenge this October.