If you have reduced sight and hearing as a result of, or since serving in the Armed Forces, then we can help. We offer the following services for veterans, and these are all free to access.
- Helpline – Our helpline is now open to veterans who have problems with sight and hearing. We can give you practical advice and emotional support between 8am and 8pm every day.
- Pensions and benefits – Our team can guide you through the complexities of the different armed forces pensions, benefits and other advice.
- Virtual social groups – Our virtual social groups allow you to remotely meet and talk to other veterans on a regular basis.
- Buddying – Our buddying service puts you in touch with like-minded people to share stories, advice or just enjoy some company.
- Help to access personal grants – We can advise you on what funds might be available to you and how to access them.
- Clubs and groups – We can visit your existing social groups and clubs and support them to become more accessible to sight and hearing loss.
- Technology support – Our digital support service helps you to make the most of your tablet or mobile phone in the way that best suits your level of sensory loss.