Raise money and change lives. Raising money for Deafblind UK means that you can help to give people with sight and hearing loss as much zest for life as you have!
Fundraising can be as simple as asking your local shop or pub to hold one of our collection boxes on the counter, baking some tasty treats and selling them at work or school, doing a sponsored walk or run, or taking on one of our challenge events.
If you have a great fundraising idea and want to get started, click the link below.
There are lots of fun ways you can fundraise for Deafblind UK. Some of our favourite ideas are:
- Sponsored silence – how long can you go without talking?
- Blindfold bake off – blindfold your judges and get them to taste your treats
- Deafblind dress down day – pay to dress down for work, but you must choose your outfit in the dark!
Need some more inspiration? Click here to contact our team for a friendly chat.
Our fundraising promise to you
- We will support you every step of the way on your fundraising journey
- We will adhere to the Fundraising Code of Practice and we will support you to as well
- We will ensure that all our activities are safe and legal
- We will be open, honest and clear with you at all times
- We will tell you what we will do with the donations that we receive
- We will respect your rights to privacy
- If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way we will not do so
- We will not to use any images or words that intentionally cause distress or anxiety
- We will manage our resources responsibly and consider the impact of our fundraising on our donors, supporters and the wider protection, health and safety and the environment.