We can support you through the hard times and help to put a smile back on your face!
Living with sight and hearing loss can be hard and as a result, you might feel anxious or low. Our wellbeing and emotional support service can help you through particularly difficult times.
Our wellbeing and emotional support service includes:
- Dedicated call handlers who are available Monday to Thursday between 9am and 5pm and Fridays between 9am and 4pm
- Six-week intensive care packages
- Virtual support groups
- Peer one-to-one support, to share your experiences with others
- Wellbeing communications
- Christmas and birthday wishes
- Regular interactions with those who are waiting to access our befriending service
You can speak to trained staff and volunteers who are non-judgemental and experienced in active listening, call handling, communication support, safeguarding, signposting, suicide and mental health issues.
How to use this service
Simply contact us in one of the following ways:
Tel: 0800 132320
Text: 07950 008870
Text relay: 18001 then 0800 132320
Facetime: firstname.lastname@example.org (Not BSL)
BSL video relay: Please click here